Homestead Athletic Information 2016-2017
Spring sports teams are getting very busy! Check out the schedules of each spring sports team so you don't miss any of the action! Click here for details 
If you want to participate in Homestead sports in the 2017-2018 school year, you'll need to fill out the IHSAA Physical Form HERE 

Eligibility beyond high school

Academic eligibility  This is a student/parent responsibility... Read More

Transfers to or from another school

Any student that is transferring from another high school must fill out the IHSAA Athletic Transfer Report in the presence of the guidance counselor or athletic director.

Residency Requirements

Student-athletes, managers, or support group members must be residents of the Southwest Allen County School District. This means that the student must reside within the legally defined attendance areas of SACS and must conform with the existing legal settlement statues as defined in Indiana Code 20-8, 1-6, 1-1.